Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Argumentative/Persuasive Writing

English 21.9.17
Are we on technology too much. Is it always in our hands. When thinking about it, it is to much. Thinking about it now your looking at technology.  Everybody wants to believe that they don't use technology so much, but you are. I can tell you right now that I use technology to much. But it is the way technology is getting produced to everyone not what it is. Due to the fact that technology is pushing us to process what is good about it what not is bad. But when somebody tells us numbers about technology, this does not matter to a lot of people. For a fact, a scientist may say thirty percent  of the population have an xbox. But what's that going to say. I'm obsessed with what is produced in front of me. Because of the fact that I need to use this everyday. That what I do at school with the resources that I use are mine I can take home. For instance Youtube, I use it at school but when I get home it can be used for my hobbies of enjoyment of what I like to do is watch planes. What I'm trying to say is, we need to look back at where the elders of this world came from. And the point that they are trying to promote to the people of this earth, which coincides with everybody. We can promote idears but action needs to take place. As some would say, a person will grow something because of a habit. SO to look at somebody who is lonely to technology we can connect it to their habits. If somebody comes home  and puts their bag away, then they have built a habit to do that. The same with technology, if you come home and watch t.v then thats a habit. So to everybody of the oldest generations and to us the young ones. Identify your habit. Conect this back to how long you've done it and theirs your problem. So the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.