Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

My choices Art term three


My preferred movement of art that we learned in art is:
Art noveau
I feel that the suittle lines shows how sophisticated art can be. I feel that I can attempt an art novoe. As detail perseus asymmetrical approach. Relating to how much I enjoy the art of math.



My most inspiring image is:

 Image result for art nouveau easy
Because I feel that reflects math a subject that I enjoy. It shows how you can use lines and geometry to make art. THis means that art is not just art.


The thing I want to do better in art is:
I feel I need to improve my self confidence. This should be identified in confidence work all over the page.

Next week I will:
Try my best at everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.