Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Short story english

Into the dark of the night. The creeping sound loomed over the pale old man's face. Into the scapha of the ear. The looming sound of the imaginary gun shots loomed, like ww2. This brought the past back into reality. The dreams seeped into the vision of the front of the face. But the wrinkled skin was covering the closed eyes. The periscope of the m4 sherman bared right in front. The dream almost acting like reality. The thought of looking, seeing germans dead on the ground. Or about to be killed. I look into this periscope. With one eye closed, I look. For some reason I can't see. What was it, that I saw. I thought it was blood the seeping,dripping of blood. But no it was condensation.

The pankik sets in, the excrounitly painful pain. In my right leg. I feel weak and drowsy. The tank hits a bump. The metal steel armor was so close to my arm it hurts like hell. The annoying thing thing was it was a livving hell. I could not coap. The tank commander yell. What the heck just happened. I was so terrified in the driving compartment I could not say anything. The commander say it a gain and a gain. I had to defy the commander, it was just so hard to cope. I could not move opening the hatch would get my head blown off. I was trapped.                  

I could not coap. It was so intimidating. The battle was still going, but not just on the ground. Spitfires were trying to protect the airspace but me109,battling it out. It was scary like hell. Next I see a me109 crash right in front of us. The pilot on fire running around. Next thing I wake up,the immense shadow of this me109 on the ceiling. I could not bare it. The flashback to though to coap. My grandson is so obsessed with military aircraft of the ww2. That I just wished I could destroy those models. But that would ruin is dream. I hope he would push to recognise the old ones of his past. The ones that fought for him for the next day.

That's alright now I wish I could teach him so much. He would listen so hard and will comfort me when I remember. But I can't now I never got to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.