Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Business and enterprise drama selling elixir

We had the task to create an imaginary drink.This drink had to be sold to a cafe and the health board for our school so that we could sell at our tuck shop.

My drink is could juice to you.As of this we know had to come up with a way that we can promote our new imaginary product. So Jucie to you is a product that you can put in to a bottle,of course you could put any juice into a bottle.But what is so cool about my product is that the juice is not sticky. This is because of the low sugar,high flavor. I would be keen to relate my products with partnering businesses. As of these company promote their products to be healthy. I would convince the people of healthy eating companys to play a part in the ads.

The respect of the customer plays a part of the ads.This is because my add promotes the full respect of the customer. I state the fact of healthy eating with my background support.I state respect in the ways of prompting of the consumers health. This states why this product is seven dollars.Because it is made from biodegradable plastic.High calories in minerals,made from real juices. With natural rain water from samaleae.
All ingredients are sourced from fairtrade producer.

The consumer is guaranteed to show healthy progress in a consumer generated product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.