Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

My audition task


Who am I?
Faith: A annoyed MC Donald's worker (chief)

What do I look like?  My age?  Gender?
Fat greasy hairnet chief in white stinky cloths,male,45
What do I believe in? Like? Dislike?  What do I do for fun?
Manners,not food,hard working,tramps a lot

What time is it? Afternoon, morning, evening? What century? Is it summer? Winter?
It is about two thirty. It is summer because it is really hot in the kitchen.
Where am I?
Mcdonald's in the back room cooking in the kitchen

What surrounds me?

Greasy oil spitting everywhere, customers in the kitchen yelling
The environment: furniture, colours, smells, textures, sounds, etc.
sizzling,grease cooker

What are my relationships? Who are my family? My friends? My teachers? My enemies?

He has about six kids and an old mum. And has about five enemy customers.

 Ma'am, I replaced the first burger free cause it "didn't taste right" to you. And the second burger cause you said it wasn't cooked enough. Now you're telling me that this burger is burnt?! You have got to be kidding me. Where do you think you are. This is McDonald's! We ain't serving no sirloin steak! $5.25 an hour and I gotta put up with the likes of you. I'll tell you what. Why don't you come back here, take my greasy apron and my stupid hat, and stand back here in 128 degree temperature and cook your own burger til you're satisfied. Oh, and hey, don't forgot you gotta smile nice for all the customers while you're sweating to death and the French Fry boys are whispering perverted jokes!! No? Doesn't sound like a good old time to you? Well then, I highly suggest you take that burger back to your little table, eat it, and think about how lucky you are that I didn't smush an apple pie in your face. Have I made myself clear? Thank you. Have a nice day.
 



  

1 comment:

  1. Good work developing the character background. An interesting and thoughtful role.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.