Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

English today

Today in english we had another chance to read or write according to what you wanted to do. I decided that I would have a look on stuff. I was reading a story on Steve Askin. He sadly died in a helicopter crash on the port hill trying to save other peoples home in the port hills fire. As of this investigation have been in procedure and video cameras in the helicopter proved that a mayday call was made. Then this was proved that the empty monsoon bucket was flung up hitting the tail rotor blade. This caused the gyro stabilizer off causing the helicopter to decent and rotate till it crashed.Steve Askin was an accomplished helicopter pilot.

R.I.P Steve Askin 

1 comment:

  1. Anaru I really enjoyed your piece on Steve Askin and the way you are able to show empathy for Steve and his family and friends. Keep blogging and sharing your thinking. I commend you on the way you able to select your own learning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.